About Ride to Defeat ALS - Saturday, June 16th 2018
The Ride to Defeat ALS is a one-day cycling event, taking place this year on June 16th, designed for people of all ages and riding abilities. The Ride is an opportunity to rally together, honor and remember our loved ones, and support our shared vision – to create a world without ALS.
We offer four distance option - 75, 50, 25, and 10 miles - all ending in Wildwood, NJ. Every participant can count on support from start to finish with rest stops, SAG vehicles, and route monitors. Upon completing the Ride, participants are welcomed to the End Point at Morey’s Piers by cheering crowds and finish line festivities including entertainment, a delicious luncheon, and complimentary day passes to Morey’s Piers Amusement and Water Parks!
Check-in begins 1 hour prior to each start time
• 6:45 AM - Cyclists leave Camden County College in Blackwood, NJ (75 Mile start)
• 8:30 AM - Cyclists leave Merighi’s Savoy Inn in Vineland, NJ (50 mile start)
• 10:00 AM - Cyclists leave Dennis Township Elementary School in Dennisville, NJ (25 mile start)
• 10:00 AM - Cyclists leave the Atlantic Cape Community College lot in Cape May Court House, NJ (10 mile start)
• 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM - Cyclists and Volunteers Arrive at End Point at Morey’s Piers!
Registration Fee Schedule
Each participant will pay a baseline registration fee to secure their place in the Ride to Defeat ALS. This registration fee helps to cover the cost of food, SAG, permits, etc.
All riders are expected to raise or donate a minimum of $125 in addition to the registration fee. If you register as a Rider, your donation will be included with your registration fee. If you register as a Supported Rider, you will be required to raise a minimum of $125 by June 9th, 2018. The registration fee schedule is as follows:
February 1st - March 31st: $150
April 1st - June 9th: $175
June 16th (Day-of-Ride): $200
- Supported Riders
February 1st - March 31st: $25
April 1st - June 9th: $50
- Youth Riders (ages 17 and under)
$25 any time
- Riders with ALS
Free to register - please contact Lauren@alsphiladelphia.org for the code