Bank of America Chicago Marathon•October 8, 2017
26.2 MILES TO A CURE
Test your strength. Push your limits. FIGHT ALS. Grab your friends and join us for this opportunity to be a part of Team Challenge ALS as we challenge ALS at the highest level.
By committing to run and fundraise as a member of TeamALS, you'll receive these extraordinary benefits...
- Complimentary CARA training OR personal training with Coach Brendan ($300 value)
- TeamALS Technical Race Shirt
- TeamALS visor/hat for all who exceed fundraising goal
- Pre-Race Dinner
- Private Race Day Hospitality Suite on Michigan Ave across from Start & Finish (perfect meeting place for friends and family and safe spot to check your gear!)
- TeamALS Booth at Marathon Expo
- TeamALS Cheer Tent for family and friends
- Online Fundraising Center with personal fundraising page and technical support
We've raised $26,481.00 of our $250,000.00 goal!