Thanks for visiting our the team page!
Together we are riding to honor the memory of a loved one and making a difference in the lives of those affected by Lou Gehrig's Disease.
This is our 4th year participating in this event, and our team is even more committed to raising money to support people in the Puget Sound with ALS, and spread awareness of the urgency to find treatment and a cure.
- ALS is a progressive, neurodegenerative disease for which there is NO CURE.
- Every 90 minutes, someone is diagnosed with ALS. Every 90 mintues, someone dies of ALS.
- Most people diagnosed with ALS survive an agerage of 2-5 years.
- This disease does not discriminate - it affects men and women equally.
- The average annual cost of caring for an ALS patient is $200,000.
What can you do to help?
Donate your used items for our ALS Garage Sale
Spring cleaning and looking to let go of that crap around the house? Let us take it off your hands! We will be holding two garage sales as our main team fundraiser at the end of April and again in June. We would be happy to coordinate a day and time to come pick up items! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a donation
Select one of our fantastic participants below. Click their name to donate on their behalf. All the money donated from this page will support our team's overall goal. Your contribution is tax deductible!
Join our team
Simply click the "Join Team" link on our team roster. You do not have to ride in order to join and there is no set limit you must raise as an individual.
There are many friends, colleagues and family members who are not formally recognized as a team member, but who work hard to spread awareness and prep for our fundraising event. I thank you all for your efforts to make 2017 successful!