Your Day, Your Way
The Tennessee Chapter is thrilled to kick-off the 2021 Walk to Defeat ALS! The Walk is the perfect opportunity to channel the love and energies of family, friends, and colleagues who are committed to helping us find a cure. 2020 brought many challenges that we will never forget, but now we look forward as we move towards a safer and better tomorrow. We hope you will join us in 2021 as we celebrate, honor, and remember those with ALS. The Walk to Defeat ALS will return to 5 regions across the state of Tennessee with local, community-based Walks. As we monitor local and state guidelines, we hope to bring an in-person experience that is safe for all. This decision will be determined no later than July 1, 2021.
While there are many unknowns for the year, we remain steadfast in HOPE for a cure and committed to LOVE one another through the challenges. Save the date, register today, and begin the journey with us!
Saturday, September 25, 2021: Tri-Cities
Saturday, September 25, 2021: Chattanooga
Saturday, October 2, 2021: Knoxville
Saturday, October 16, 2021: Memphis
Saturday, October 23, 2021: Nashville
Need to Know
- April 1, 2021: Become a Walk VIP when you register before April 1st! VIP’s will have special access to giveaways, a custom team logo, & more.
- July 22, 2021: Statewide Kick-Off (virtual)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Having website or registration troubles? Check-out our Website Resource Guide
- Having trouble with Facebook Fundraising? Check-out our Facebook Fundraising Resource Guide